Sunday 11 September 2016

MUYINAIJA Stories!! Read This Interesting Story Titled “Confession Saturday” (Episode 1)

getty_rf_photo_of_man_giving_woman_flowerssss

Confession Saturday – A New Story from Naijaloaded.
Episode 1 [Read Below]

Well I chased her all around the house when she poured water on me. When I got hold of her,I lifted her up and slammed her on one of the chairs in the living room. I pinned her down on the chair and climbed on her. I made sure I touched all her body parts intentionally but I made it look unintentional. After she struggled with me with no success, she resorted to begging me
Deola: Mike ooo. Enough. Please stand up
Me: Not yet
Deola: Why?
Me: Beg me
Deola: I am sorry oo Pretty. Stand up
Me: Peck me
Deola: Hmmmm! (she did)
Me: Who is your boss?
.
Deola: u are
.
Me: Who is ur Daddy?
.
Deola: You are
.
I made sure I stayed on her a little while before I purposely moved my mouth towards hers. I stylishly kissed her but made it look like an accident,She looked into my eyes, rather seductively, touched my lips but said nothing
.
I left pinning her and sat up. She sat up too but started looking at me and smiling at the same time
.
Me: What’s funny?
.
Deola: Nothing really,I don’t know the last time I had this kind of fun
.
Me: Really? Well, I can still do some more if you want to
.
Deola: Not today again. E don do. Maybe next time ok?
.
Me: I am always available
.
Deola: Can I have a dance PM?
.
Me: Dance? I can’t dance ooo
.
Deola: C’mon, I will teach you how
.
She put on the home theater system and played Celine Dion’s ‘I am Your Angel’
.
Deola: C’mon Mike na,dance
.
I honestly don’t know how to dance. So, I allowed her take the initiative. She held my right hand with her left and used her right to draw me closer to her. Her b0s0m😍 closely touching my chest and we swing and move to the slow rhythm of the song. I tried as much as possible not to have a hard on but, no be my fault, the thing tanda gidigba🙈
.
*dodges slap…dodges stone*
.
We were in that position when my phone started vibrating. I stopped the dance to see who is calling. When I checked, it was Remi, one of my side chicks. I gestured to Deola to bring down the volume of the song, which she did.
.
Me: Hey ode (I said ode because I wanted Deola to believe I was talking to a guy)
.
TO BE CONT.. Part 2..
Stay Tuned for the Part 2 in few days time.
Thanks!!
line_NL
– What do you think about this Story?
– Is this Something you would love to Follow up?
Drop your Comments.
zealmatblog

No comments:

Post a Comment